Due to organization issues and speedbumps that were impossible to foresee, I've been left with no choice but to postpone Revival of Georgia Shrek until a later date. I wish it hadn't come to this, but unfortunately, this is what it's going to take to secure the resources for a tournament worth remembering. I've already discussed this with most of the players who registered for the event, and I'll take whatever steps necessary to ensure that no one who registered for the original date will be left stranded. We're working to find a future date that works for as many players as possible, likely sometime in early 2018, and everyone who committed to going before will be reimbursed for their troubles.
I'm sorry to spring this on everyone at the last minute.
In the meantime, is anyone up for a small netplay tournament instead?